Thursday, May 20, 2010

Remember to Keep Your Blogs Safe

Blogging is a fun way to express your self. To keep your blog safe and free from freaky people only put things on the Internet that you are proud of. You may feel that putting personal information on the Internet is bad, but i assure you that if someone wants to find out about you then they will. Everything you post is free for everyone to see. Keeping your personal information safe is not a right it is a privilege. What ever you put on the Internet it will most likely stay on there forever. Make sure that you check every site that you link to your name and site. You may sometimes be associated with things you wouldn't want to be. The code of conduct i will follow with blogging to keep the Internet safe are,
1st- I will not post any personal information such as my phone number or my home address. Any one and everyone can access your information if only they have a computer and some skills.
2nd- I will always check the links i approve and post. That way i will not have any thing bad linked to my name.
3rd- I will watch what I post so that I will not be in trouble later in life when my boss is checking what kind of person I am.
4th- I will be careful on what i say. I could get in lots of trouble if I harassed someone, possibly even go to jail. Be serious don't joke around others could take it wrong.

Here is a website that can help you with more tips to keep your blog safe http://www.staysafeonline.org

No comments:

Post a Comment