Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pixs of me From 2009-2010











6 comments:

  1. Flex AJ flex those muscles. nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washington DC holds such great memories! Looking at those pictures, I can see how much we've changed and grown. We look so different! I remember when we went to the Vietnam memorial and met O'Donnell Parker. He taught us so much about war veterans and what they had to experience. What was your favorite memory from DC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ, I must say, "HOW COULD YOU KILL BAMBI?" (Nice job). And for that last picture, nice muscles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that my favorite memory from Washington D.C. was the Butterfly Room in the Natural History Museum. You get to walk through a room with butterflies, and they would just come and land on you! I got some amazing pictures! If given the chance, would you go through the Butterfly Room?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From what you have said i believe it would be an experiance of a lifetime. It would be so cool to have Butterflys fly all around and land on me. On the other hand i would have been not so likely because it was fairly large price for how long we had to enjoy all the other fastenating things. I would have probably stepped on one so it probably was a good choice not to go in there. What was your favorite museum in D.C.?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DC trip was fun, I liked seeing everything though. I wish I/We could go back again. Maybe some time after we graduate, we could have a class reunion at DC.

    ReplyDelete