Sunday, May 23, 2010
My Opinion on Gay Marriage
I believe that gay marriage is wrong, against God and totally disgusting. Men are meant only for Women. God created us this way and that's the way that things should stay. Gay marriage is illegal in many of the states in America, but is slowly becoming more and more approved. I believe that we need to suppress this urge of growth that people are getting. I believe that personal rights of those who miss use the way that God created them are not in effect. They have chosen to defile there bodies and God has instructed us that our bodies are the Temple of the Holy Spirit. Therefore these people need the most to be foregiven and shown what they are designed for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree, gay marrage is wrong. I think it should be agenst the law, they can be gay but just keep it in the privicy of there homes.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Gay marrige is not the right way to go, Leviticus 18:22 says that clearly enough. “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.
ReplyDelete(NLT)
Luke, if I just might point out, you're saying they can't get married but they should still live together in their home. That is what most gay people are doing today, right now. Why should it be against the law if they are gay and will stay gay? Andrew, gay marriage doesn't seem the topic you're are talking about. You are talking about the fact of being gay itself. Even if gay marriage isn't allowed, people are still going to be living together in their homes, as Luke pointed out. There is nothing you can do about it, even if they are defiling their bodies. It is their choice and they should have their personal rights. If being gay is wrong, controlling people is even worse and totally disgusting.
ReplyDelete