Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Recent activity; Youth Group
At Youth Group the ice cream social was a big hit. People made homemade ice cream for all to share. The Trouts new son, from Ethiopia, Balocho was broken out of his shy state. In which he did not talk to anyone or do anything, but sit around. About halfway through he started playing catch with some kids. Than he started playing intensely and everyone loved it. All had a great time messing around and having fun with friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That reminds me of the First day of school. When you go and meet all your classmates and have ice cream. It's usually really fun and a good time to get close to people you don't know well or aren't close with.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah that's right I completely forgot about that nice comparison. I like how you think.
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of the ice cream social too! I can see those cute little new kids, all shy at first, and then coming out of theier shell. That brings a smile to my face. (Thanks Caleb for the reminder). I remember my first day of school at Cornerstone. There was a little girl (Morgan) and I just stared at her. Then we warmed up and started playing. Does anyone remember there first day at a new school?
ReplyDeleteYeah I was hoping to be there. It sounded like a lot of fun and I truly missed out. It was cool to see Mrs. Trout's son having fun there. I always enjoy Ice Cream Socials.
ReplyDelete